The stacker cranes are designed for the automatic and intensive storage of load units; thanks to the different pick-up systems and the various structures types available, they represent an efficient and safe solution for all sectors. Furthermore, they can also work at temperatures below -25 °C.
- Lean structure.
- Reduced overall dimensions.
- Fewer masses in motion.
- Ideal for storage up to 25 m.
- Suitable for large heights (over 25m).
- Ideal for storing LUs with unit weight of over 2000 kg and bulky loads.
- Ideal for high speeds.
LOADING SYSTEM TYPES
SINGLE, DOUBLE AND TRIPLE DEPTH FORKS
- System ideal for handling load units over 100 kg and within the three depths.
BATTERY POWERED SATELLITE
- Ideal for storing multi-depth loading units, even at low temperatures.
TRAY DRAGGING LOADING SYSTEM
(applicable only in case of double column solution)
- Ideal for loads over 500 kg.
- Maximum optimization of shelf space.
MINI-LOAD STACKER CRANES
Systems for the storage of light loads with high flows.
Loading system types:
- Single fork.
- Side pick-up device.
SHUTTLES AT LEVEL
For each warehouse level, the system provides a shuttle that distributes satellites in the various channels. In turn, the satellites take care of picking up the loading units stored in the warehouse. The shuttles can be powered by busbar or battery.
It is the ideal solution for handling in case of high flows and low number of product references.
Solution for reduced flows and low number of product references managed in semi-automatic mode by the operator (forklift) or in automatic mode by AGV.
FLS (FAST LOOP SYSTEM)
Sytem composed of steering rail-guided shuttles that connects the automatic warehouses to the operator positions. Option of inserting an automatic shuttle extraction system inside the circuit.
The integrated and optimized management of plant intralogistics is essential for a modern factory:
- It increases performance in terms of efficiency and safety of storage operations, inventory management and order preparation.
- It optimizes the use of storage facilities.
- It reduces management costs, also by automatically exchanging data with the customer’s ERP.
EMS Group responds to this need thanks to a logistics automation software installed to date in hundreds of warehouses of every type and level of complexity and in every sector.
The software natively includes both the WMS module and the WCS module: automation control and diagnostics are integrated into the WMS, increasing the simplicity of implementation and management of the system.
Overview of the managed activities:
- Acceptance and identification of load units (LU) entering the system (barcode reading, weighing, dimensional check).
- Storage of LUs in the warehouse, according to configurable logics.
- Execution of loading/unloading/inventory lists transmitted by the company management system or entered manually.
- Automatic selection of the LUs for loading or unloading, according to configurable criteria (FIFO, emptying, etc.).
- ERP controlled blocking of goods (manual blocking is also possible).
- Internal movements, such as lowering of stocks or repositioning aimed at improving the placement of the LUs and/or optimizing the use of the racks.
- Shipping of prepared products: goods checking and creation of shipping packing list.
- Synchronization and sharing of warehouse data with ERP (via Web Service, shared tables, text files).