The Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as amended (Legislative Decree No. 101/2018) and the European Data Protection EU Regulation 2016/679 provide for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
The following is information on the methods and purposes of processing personal data collected in the context of personnel selection, as well as the measures implemented to ensure the security of such data.
This personal data will be processed in compliance with the requirements of the law and the rights of the “data subjects”.
Among the data processed, there is no data that can be qualified as “special” (art.9 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
EMS Group S.R.L. – Via Galileo Galilei n. 29 – 42027 Montecchio Emilia RE – VAT no. 01137820351
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
This document coincides with revision 01, February 2022
- Common data will be collected for the management of applications: first name, surname, educational background and information entered in the CV.
- Legal basis
- Implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request (Art 6.1 GDPR)
Recipients of the data communication
The personal data collected will not be disseminated; personal data, in relation to the above purposes, may be communicated to categories of external recipients who carry out activities strictly related and instrumental to the management of applications.
The data is not transferred to a third country, however the Data Controller reserves the possibility to use cloud-based IT services and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as provided for in Art. 46 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or processing, in compliance with the terms prescribed by law. The personal data will be kept throughout the selection process.
Rights of the interested party
By contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated, the data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her is being processed and, if so, he/she shall have the right to:
- request confirmation of whether or not his/her personal data is being processed;
- obtain indications as to the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, where possible, the storage period;
- obtain the rectification, integration and erasure of the data;
- restrict processing;
- obtain, where applicable, data portability, i.e. receive the data from the data controller in a structured format in common use and transmit this data to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time;
- object to a decision based solely on automated decision-making processes concerning natural persons, including profiling.
- lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor in the event of irregularities in the processing.
Rights may be exercised by written request sent to email@example.com
Mandatory or optional nature of the processing
Failure to provide personal data essential for the management of contractual purposes and legal obligations will make it impossible to initiate or continue the relationship.
No automated decision-making processes are applied to the processing of personal data.